We welcome the opportunity to spend time with you and educate you on our facility and the water renewal process. We have several tour lengths available and can accommodate a range of ages and group sizes.
Used Oil and Cooking Grease Take-Back Event
Join us for the fourth annual Grease and Oil Take-Back event. Residents of Englewood, Littleton, and our 19 connector district areas can drop off used cooking oil and/or automotive engine oil, free of charge at the facility.
We will be accepting the oils in a socially distanced manner this year. Please bring all oils and greases in disposable containers, as we will not be able to take them from you and return the containers due to safety requirements.
- Drop off is free.
- Must be a resident of Englewood, Littleton, or our connector districts.
- There is a maximum of 10 gallons per household.
- Oil from commercial businesses will not be accepted.
- Cooking oil and automobile oil must be kept separate
- Only liquid oil can be accepted. No hardened grease.
- No oils contaminated with fuels, solvents, or water.
- No oil filters or antifreeze.
Recycling oil is extremely important to maintain a healthy water renewal facility and collection system. Dumping used cooking oil and/or automotive oil down the drain causes it to congeal. This results in clogs and blockages in homes as well as in the collection system. It also contributes to dangerous conditions in the collection systems and damages the health of the useful bacteria in water renewal.